10 % of Kruse Control’s profits go to equine welfare and advocacy.
The greatest privilege that comes with free speech is the right to use your voice for those who don’t have one.
Your purchases with Energize My Social support animals, most notably wild and domestic horse welfare.
In these troubling times when weaker beings are subjected to abuse and neglect, we believe it’s only right to be a voice for those that don’t have one.
Energize My Social is 100% owned by Kathi Kruse. Kathi’s been an animal advocate her entire life. In fact, in old home movies when she was just a baby, she’s seen reaching past a doll to a stuffed pony. She believes all living beings deserve a chance to be peaceful, happy and free.
Kathi is a volunteer board member of Hanaeleh Horse Rescue in Orange County, CA. She also manages the digital marketing, website and Hanaeleh’s massive Facebook page with 60,000+ fans. You can catch her out at the ranch most every weekend mucking stalls, cleaning waterers and feeders, grooming horses and supplying them with endless amounts of carrots.
Hanaeleh is a 501(c)(3) (Tax ID 20-3255341) nonprofit horse rescue operating in Southern California since 2004 and every penny donated goes to the horses. To donate, click >>>here<<<
We are 100% volunteer-run and we’re a Verified Rescue with Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries.
Hanaeleh rescues all breeds and ages of horses, and after we rehabilitate them, we work to find them new loving homes. When horses are not adoptable due to severe neglect or abuse, we provide sanctuary for them to live out their days knowing they’ll always be loved and cared for.
Equine initiatives we support and advocate for:
- Provide horse advocacy and animal welfare education to create a more informed public.
- The SAFE Act (Save America’s Forgotten Equines Act) to end horse slaughter now. This would stop the transport of horses (all equines) across U.S. borders for the purpose of slaughter.
- USDA ruling to finally put an end to the cruel act of horse soring.
- Strengthen Federal and State laws to protect America’s free-roaming wild horses and burros.
- Educate the public about the inhumane treatment of equines in the horse racing and rodeo industries.
- Educate the public and the responsible Charro riders to stop the torture of innocent horses for entertainment.